Friday, September 23, 2011

10 Day YOU Challenge

After browsing a few of my fellow bloggers' blogs this week, I came across a fun game that's all about YOU (well I guess its all about me since I am writing this thing), and I am playing along. Over the next 10 days, I will reveal fun facts about myself in the format below:


So let's get started:

10 Secrets

 {un} We've outgrown our condo and are living in a swarm of boxes

{deux} Often when I workout, I don't really sweat so I recycle my workout clothes for a few days

{trois} I surf people's wedding registries late at night when I can't sleep


{quatre} I could eat Mc Donald's every day for the rest of my life and probably not gain a pound 



{cinq} I have been super homesick this year and am finally able to admit it to the world

{six} I believe that I was French in another lifetime





{sept} I don't wash my hair every day



{huit} I'm pretty shy if I don't know you well


{neuf} We already have our kids' names picked out



{dix} We might be moving time zones



1 comment:

  1. What please tell me it's our time zone! :) Call me soon I need an update! :)

    ReplyDelete