Friday, August 19, 2011

Shopping 101

If a part-time housewife has no children and a small enough house that can be cleaned in oh say an hour, what does she do with her time?

Why she goes shopping of course!

Below is proof of why I will make a wonderful part-time housewife if shopping is high on the list. It is also proof of how I should not be left alone for more than a few hours because I just cannot help myself and I love a good deal.

My weaknesses include Joann's Fabric where I went for ribbon & came out with 7 new scrapbook sticker sets, Target where I went to tag along with my mom & bought multiple Papyrus cards (ya know the $7 ones), a picture frame, chalk, a Mini Dessert recipe book, and a frisbee, and Border's that I just happened to drive by while noticing they were closing meaning mega sale & got Baby Proof, a cycling book for Ryan, an antique Parisian notebook, and 2 plush baby blankets for the children that I will have someday.







What have you bought this week?!

1 comment:

  1. Grad school text books, frozen yogurt, another membership to my Barre classes, fabric, sewing supplies, groceries, and gas. I'm think I need to throw a pair of shoes in their some where though. :)

    ReplyDelete