Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Indulgences At Its Finest




Sarah Redmond is hands down the most adorable Irish native woman...and not just because she is the only one that I know. Well I don't exactly even know her, know her, but I certainly adore her. I'm not one for girl crushes really; however, she just makes my heart smile. And don't even get me started on that esthetician Megan. She is beyond professional and knowledgable on all things skin. I will accredit her in 20 years for my radiant skin, not plastic surgery. She is that good.

Owner Sarah Redmond


Now I know I have doted on Cocoon Urban Day Spa before as my first experience with them 6 months ago was pleasant. But my previous post just doesn't do the place justice. It is serene meets spunky. Mom & Pop shop meets exclusivity. Magical yet soothing all in one.


Always greeted with the question, "water, tea, or champagne?", my visit starts off right. I choose the 3rd option every time. I sit in my little chair with the lights dim, mag in hand, and sips of champagne flowing. And for what feels like forever, I just be. My breathing slows; my mind comes to a holt; my shoulders drop a little.




Aside from the to-die-for facials and massages that I have been pampered by, they also offer centering yoga classes in the middle room. Take the perfect temperature, mix in namaste, and leave fully refreshed. Better yet, soak your tired feet in a rose petal bath for the most magnificent pedi known to man. 



Do yourself a favor and book an appointment, like yesterday!

No comments:

Post a Comment