Monday, January 17, 2011

Real Simple



Over the past 2 weeks, I must have seen this Real Simple cover a half dozen times. The main story just taunting me more and more: be happier this year. You see I do not believe in paying $6 to $10 for a magazine that has no real relevance in my life especially when I can just go home and google away at the content. So my newest trick has been frequenting Walgreens on the corner for a good 30 to 45 minutes. I need to pick up a few things, but before heading to the register, I make a pit stop down the magazine aisle to see the latest bridal trends and anything else that might tickle my fancy. 

Lately, my time was cut too short and Real Simple was left to glare at me until another day. Alas when I went for my facial at Cocoon Urban Day Spa, a fresh copy of the delightful orange sunflower cover lay quietly on the table. My esthetician was running a few minutes behind. No problem. I am hap-hap-happy to read for a moment. Aside from learning about how to maintain my happiness through daily routine chores, exercise, and food chocolate, I stumbled upon this wonderful Ultimate To Do List tool.

I could barely type fast enough on my iPhone's notes feature: real simple to do list. I immediately raced home to print the pdf from our business center. Immediately meaning after my deluxe facial of course!

Ryan and I both are using this handy dandy tool for micro and macro tasks in the year 2011. You should too; it takes the stress out of organizing. Cheers to being organized in the new year!


2 comments:

  1. ahh! i love this magazine :) ... but i need to know more about what's in this issue! ... i'll have to check out the to-do list because i'm allll about to-do lists. haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. You will love it! It breaks things down and makes the yearly to do's less overwhelming ;)

    ReplyDelete