Wednesday, May 25, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday

Following the footsteps of some of my fellow bloggers...



  • The Laughing Cow light creamy swiss cheese paired with garden herb Triscuits
makes for a fabulous app while making dinner

  • oodles of family time in recent months
Between Christmas, my Mama Collins passing away, Collins' birth/Easter, My Bridal Shower, and now Amanda's bachelorette party this weekend, I am seeing all sorts of my family ;)
  • Cream of Mushroom as a base for chicken dishes
with a little roasted almond topping

  • wearing my Mama Comley's old scarfs as belts
There is something so sweet and sentimental about spicing up my outfit with one of her vintage scarfs. She loved to dress up her attire by tying them around her neck or using them as pocket squares in a casual jacket. 
  • colored nail polish on my hands
a rare sighting for me to have actual color on my hands

  • using keepsake boxes as decoration
from Z Gallerie in Louisville

No comments:

Post a Comment