Thursday, April 28, 2011

A Royal Affair

Admittedly, I have not so much followed the Royal Wedding until the past few days. And only recently have I become intrigued because I have been watching the Today Show while working out in the AM.

It is no secret that I <3 all things European. My travels have led me to great discoveries of life, love, and laughter as well as a tremendous amount of growth (it is amazing what you learn about yourself when you are thrown into the small town of Telfs in mid-June with sweltering heat, no A/C, no elevator, and a plethora of flies swarming on top of your food). Much time has not been spent in London or the UK for that matter. I have seen the Heathrow airport a time or two, but that about sums my exploration of that country. Hence my extreme excitement at the thought of getting tickets to the 2012 London Games...

So living vicariously through the royalty and all traditions British, I have developed a new obsession: the fascinator. Yes after the luncheon at Avalon with mom, the ever-so-prominate sightings in church, and now the Royal Wedding, I want one. NOW. Any of these will do ;)

Courtesy of hatsbycressida on etsy

Courtesy of hatsbycressida on etsy

Courtesy of LoveCharlie on etsy

Courtesy of LilaJo on etsy

No comments:

Post a Comment