Friday, April 29, 2011

Registry Heaven

As mentioned yesterday, my bridal shower is rapidly approaching which means that my excitement is heightening! I <3 checking out people's registries. I am not sure exactly why, but I do. Call me a freak. Fine. But don't pretend like you don't peak every now & again.

I just feel like a) it gives you a neat insight into what people are using to make their house a home, and b) it gives you ideas of things that you might need but haven't quite thought of yet.

My usual checks, aside from ours, include Amanda & Shane's, Liz & Winston's, Jordan & Clark's, Rebecca & Mike's, as well as other couples I know are getting married soon (uh hm Chantelle, tell Ruben to let you loose with the scanner already ;) ) Anyhow, I must confess that I get a little tingle of excitement each time I see fulfilled next to an item. And I did squeal when I realized that someone bought us me my luggage. Who are we kidding Ryan is not interested in Diane von Furstenberg's luggage! I believe that I told you I was elated when I saw that someone mom bought us 2 china place settings awhile back...so you can imagine my excitement when 1) I realized that these had been so generously purchased, and 2) they arrived yesterday just in time to take them home for the shower ;)

4 piece set by Diane von Furstenberg

The 2 suitcases


very spacious carry on that rolls!

weekender bag on wheels



Not a clue who sent them because the card was M.I.A., but I am in <3 with them!


**FYI, this luggage has a 10 year warranty!! With all the traveling we have going on, this makes me even happier! It can be purchased on Macy's website or in-store.

No comments:

Post a Comment