Saturday, December 25, 2010

My 12 days of Christmas...


On the first day of Christmas my true love gave to me... an opportunity in San Fran.


On the second day of Christmas my true love gave to me... two sold lamps (and 3 tables) and an opportunity in San Fran.


On the third day of Christmas my true love gave to me... three hours of pampering at Burke Williams, two sold lamps, and an opportunity in San Fran.


On the fourth day of Christmas my true love gave to me... FOURty $$ manicure, three hours of pampering at Burke Williams, two sold lamps, and an opportunity in San Fran.


On the fifth day of Christmas my true love gave to me... five hours of traffic, FOURty $$ manicure, three hours of pampering at Burke Williams, two sold lamps, and an opportunity in San Fran.

On the sixth day of Christmas my true love gave to me... SIX karat diamond engagement ring, five hours of traffic, FOURty $$ manicure, three hours of pampering at Burke Williams, two sold lamps, and an opportunity in San Fran.



On the seventh day of Christmas my true love gave to me... seven bottles of our favorite wine from Lincourt, six karat diamond engagement ring, five hours of traffic, FOURty $$ manicure, three hours of pampering at Burke Williams, two sold lamps, and an opportunity in San Fran.



On the eighth day of Christmas my true love gave to me... eight bridemaids cookie cards to send out, seven bottles of our favorite wine from Lincourt, six karat diamond engagement ring, five hours of traffic, FOURty $$ manicure, three hours of pampering at Burke Williams, two sold lamps, and an opportunity in San Fran.


On the nineth day of Christmas my true love gave to me... nine semi-sad goodbyes from USAWP, eight bridemaids cookie cards to send out, seven bottles of our favorite wine from Lincourt, six karat diamond engagement ring, five hours of traffic, FOURty $$ manicure, three hours of pampering at Burke Williams, two sold lamps, and an opportunity in San Fran.


On the tenth day of Christmas my true love gave to me... ten unpacked boxes in the new condo, nine semi-sad goodbyes from USAWP, eight bridemaids cookie cards to send out, seven bottles of our favorite wine from Lincourt, six karat diamond engagement ring, five hours of traffic, FOURty $$ manicure, three hours of pampering at Burke Williams, two sold lamps, and an opportunity in San Fran.

On the eleventh day of Christmas my true love gave to me... eleven and a half smiling family members around the dinner table, ten unpacked boxes in the new condo, nine semi-sad goodbyes from USAWP, eight bridemaids cookie cards to send out, seven bottles of our favorite wine from Lincourt, six karat diamond engagement ring, five hours of traffic, FOURty $$ manicure, three hours of pampering at Burke Williams, two sold lamps, and an opportunity in San Fran.


On the twelth day of Christmas my true love gave to me... twelve pounds that Ryan & I gained after feasting, eleven and a half smiling family members around the dinner table, ten unpacked boxes in the new condo, nine semi-sad goodbyes from USAWP, eight bridemaids cookie cards to send out, seven bottles of our favorite wine from Lincourt, six karat diamond engagement ring, five hours of traffic, FOURty $$ manicure, three hours of pampering at Burke Williams, two sold lamps, and an opportunity in San Fran.








No comments:

Post a Comment