Saturday, January 8, 2011

2011 Isn't Treating My Blog So Good...

It is safe to say that my blogging efforts for 2011 have been pretty poor to say the least. I have a 100 excuses for why I haven't written. They go something like this: I was home for Christmas, I was sick, I was moving, I was unpacking, I was wedding planning, I was working out, I was cooking dinner, I was working my old job, etc.

The funniest part though is that I have missed blogging. In so many ways, writing is my therapy. It allows me to release the thoughts I have on paper and not to one person who can respond back to me. It helps me to express the feelings that I have in a less defensive, more relaxed manner.

Life can get so hectic at times and we neglect ourselves all too often. I have definitely neglected my desire to write and share since January 1st and have paid the price for it!

Note to self: blog to maintain sanity ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment