Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Soon-to-be...

Mrs. Ryan Thompson!


Here is a sneak peek into the most romantic, fairy tale weekend of my 27 and 3/4 years life:
starting the weekend with a bare hand


the start of "the" weekend- La Food Show

Saturday morning breakfast at 17th Street Cafe- right in align with the theme "Memories"

little did I know that these shoes were to match my fancy dress at our engagement dinner ;)


Lincourt Winery pre-proposal

The ever so romantic Barrel Room and an unsuspecting fiance to be!

Engaged!

leaving Lincourt for more surprises as fiances :)

unbelievable suite at the Santa Ynez Inn with tulip petals (my fave)

heading to dinner and I am talking a mile a minute reliving the story

dinner at the 5 start Ballard Inn

champagne waiting for us in the hotel room

the most stunning, gorgeous, romantic ring ever designed and created by the love of my life!

living large with breakfast in bed

the parlor room at Santa Ynez Inn

delightful fire place 

Cheesecake Factory to celebrate with friends


1 comment:

  1. That ring could double as a deadly weapon. My goodness gracious - it's beautiful! Almost as beautiful as the bride to be:).

    ReplyDelete