Thursday, October 14, 2010

A (non) Haunting Surprise

Anyone who knows me knows that I hate clutter, crammed spaces, and non-organization. So everyone will be shocked to know that I have NOT had a mental breakdown over the state of my small apartment that is being lived in by 2.


Please see the pics below for evidence.



many suitcases lined in a row on the bedroom floor


if you look closely, you can see the tie rack
on the right and the suits on the left



more boxes, suitcases, and shoes




Aside from maintaining my cool, I have even managed to put out a few Halloween decorations despite the lack of room around the house. These are courtesy of our moms and their craftiness.

Nadine's Pillow


hand towels courtesy of mi madre



pumpkin candle from my mommy


two little scarecrows (aka Ryan & I)


my very cozy pumpkin socks

No comments:

Post a Comment