Friday, October 15, 2010

Reality versus Reality

Without fail, this happens to me all the time. Just when I think I am in a good spot and I have it all figured out, something comes along to remind me that my reality is not that of real reality. I know that my little mind is on constant overload, and I really would be serving a better purpose to the world by being some type of detective as my deductive reasoning and puzzle piece thoughts constantly flow about non-criminal situations. I just can't help but get upset each time this happens though.

Dear Lord, please grant me the patience and understanding needed to get through this somewhat stressful time. Help me to overcome my fears and have faith in your plan for me. Please allow my mind to rest and my anxiety to ease up. Thank you for all of my blessings, both past and present. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment