Wednesday, October 13, 2010

A Yee Haw Kind of Wedding




Jessi & Andy met in Chicago 2 year ago. I knew he was the one for her. I could tell it in how she spoke about him. In all the time I’ve known her (which is my entire life), I’d never seen her get nervous. He made her nervous, in a good way.

I was fortunate enough to witness the commitment and vows they made in front of family and friends on Sunday afternoon. Another love affair of two people who truly make one another better people.

The lovely bride rode in on a thorough bred horse and was accompanied down the aisle by her baby brother. The groomsmen wore cowboy boots with their chocolate brown tuxedos. And as they pronounced them husband and wife, the two yelled “yee haw!”












I also enjoyed being able to spend time with the family. The Evans' have been an extension of my own family (more like cousins than friends) so all of the Collins' came out to support this new union.




Congratulations to Mr. & Mrs. Andy Alexander!

No comments:

Post a Comment