Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Wonderful Woman's Wednesday (Part Deux)

Meet Nikki. Known as Nik to her nearest and dearest friends.



Nik knows fashion like I know Mc D's (previous life) and Chipotle (current life). She is my fashion icon. If I could pull off half of her wardrobe, I would be a lucky girl. Her eyes are proned to spotting the most glitz and glam, flawlessly coordinating pieces, and sporting them with confidence.



In real life, Nik is considered my Carrie Bradshaw. Her individuality shines through always. She is not afraid to speak her mind, give advice, or be brutally honest (a quality that I admire). Her spirit is a rare gift, one that inspires me to be vibrant and live without limits.



Of the many blessings that have come my way thanks to dating my sweet, Nikki is at the top of my list. Whether we are sharing stories over Yogurtland, screaming our heads off on roller coasters, or giggling over cocktails, I always feel right at home with her.



Thanks for being my friend, Nik!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whit!!! I just read this as I was catching up on your posts from the past few days. You are soooo sweet and just made my day! Thank you so much for your kind and amazing words. xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete