Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Happy 1st Birthday Bishop Comley Dezarn!

Today, my nephew is offically one year old! I am so glad that I was able to be there for his 1st birthday party this past Saturday at Casa de Collins. Check out the pics below! Is he not the most adorable kid ever?!








The Birthday Boy!










Bishop's new towel






















Monkey See, Monkey Do








B-day boy with his aunts & uncle







Um I love cake





























In the pool with Dad & Kinlee




Sammy, why do you try to make me wear this hat?







Kinlee Dean















Excuse me, may I have my cake now?



The birthday cake














Hmm what is this thing?








I love the pool

















Kinlee on the slide









Kinlee and Nana

















The next John Wall

No comments:

Post a Comment