Friday, June 4, 2010

Top 10 Reasons Why I Love SoCal



10. I can wear whatever I want and no one even flinches at the sight of mismatched clothing

9. People of all professions take a 2 hour lunch break to surf

8. Words such as bro, gnarly, and rad are part of my daily vocab

7. It is completely acceptable to have a drink in hand at any time

6. My access to staycations is endless- think Pasadena, Catalina Island, Marina del Rey, & Malibu for starters

5. The sun shines 98% of the time

4. Half of the places I see on TV are part of my everyday life

3. I can hike the mountains in the morning then chill on the beach in the afternoon

2. One word- Yogurtland

1. Katy Perry writes songs like California Gurls about this place

2 comments:

  1. I especially like #7 and #2! When are you coming to Diego to play? I also really need to make a trip up to see you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. coming next weekend! let's do drinks and scrabble at B's house Friday night ;)

    ReplyDelete