Thursday, June 10, 2010

SATC 2

With the most fashionably iconic women taking the big screen for Round 2, Sex and the City 2 is a must see for the fashion conscious, the New Yorkers at heart, and all the single ladies. Sarah Jessica Parker leads the pack in a roaring 2 1/2 hour production of hysterical laughter, lessons of motherhood, sexual innuendos, and rules of marriage.

Carrie struggles with the lack of sparkle in her marriage to BIG. Charlotte hides her frustrations with motherhood and her bra-less nanny. Miranda quits her job. And Samantha attempts to avoid menopause at all costs.

Noted events include the "gayest" wedding featuring Liza Minnelli and a trip to Abu Dhabi to explore a touch of the "New Middle East."

Inspirations from SAT2:
1. I never want to take a break from my husband.
2. My closet could stand to have a serious makeover/face lift.
3. NYC is truly loved by those that inhibit it, and I think I need a trip there sooner rather than later.
4. My girlfriends are fabulous, and our girls' trips are to die for.

No comments:

Post a Comment