Wednesday, May 26, 2010

(wo)Man's Best Friend

Hard to believe that I've had this little guy for 3 years. I had no idea what a blessing he would be when I picked him up in 2007, but he has truly been my best friend through so many difficult times. I love coming home to him each night. And I have a feeling he is the only thing that I will be coming home to for quite sometime...


Take a look at how Beaumont has grown!

A few months old in Chicago

Holiday Pet Parade with his gf Kahlua

2nd Birthday party in san Diego

Cruisin' the Pacific

Counter top at Sammy's house

1st Birthday in Chi-town

Lounging in Culver City

Uncle Benny's house in Chi

I love my mommy!

Pooch to Smooch :)

Puppy Happy Hour in downtown SD

As black as the night

I love sitting on my mom's purse

Santa Claus

Could be one of my favorite pics ever

Ocean Beach for our annual Christmas card

3rd place in the Halloween costume contest

Chillin'

No comments:

Post a Comment