Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Life is Not an Easy Matter

Yesterday and today have been the type of days when I scream AHHHHHHHHH as loud as possible and wish upon a bright shining star that I will wake up far, far away on a deserted island.

I can feel my shoulders getting incredibly tense as the moments go by. My anxiety is reaching a rather elevated peak as I am typing this blog entry. I realize that we are approaching one of the busiest times for USAWP. I am fine with that part. I am not fine with the rude encounters of various people in the industry. That is all I will say about this portion of life for now.

On another note, my financial crisis is haunting me more so now than ever. Perhaps this comes in waves especially when I am working myself up about other life issues. But I can't help the feeling of drowning in a whirlpool of endless debit and limited pay.

Lastly, on a personal level, I am really struggling to make sense of so many things at this point. I am so blessed in many aspects, but I thought I might be 'further along.' I can't help but throw a mini pity party for myself at this moment.

My hope is that if I rant enough about this externally (or via writing) that I can channel the negative energy out into the open and into outerspace. Let's hope so anyway.

2 comments:

  1. You can always vent to me. I think we all have those AHHHHHH moments:). I love you and I think you are further along than you realize. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Rach! You always know how to make me feel better! Almost one week until our breakfast date :)

    ReplyDelete