Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Dear EJ,

I wanted to let you know that I miss you terribly. A few days ago, I was reminiscing about the night when you dropped me off at the airport. I was heading to Kentucky to attend Kym & Joey's wedding as Ryan's date. I was so nervous!

Anyhow, we stopped off at Starlite Lounge to grab a glass of wine and enjoy some girl time. We sat right at the bar and talked about anything and everything. We talked about our respective relationships, how I was falling for Ry, how you had fallen for Romee, the importance of having good girlfriends, the pros and cons of San Diego, and so on.

From the moment I met you, I knew that you would be a life-long friend. You have an amazing spirit that inspires me, and you have a heart of love towards everyone. That is something that I truly admire and strive for daily.

So thanks for being you. And thanks for being my friend.

Love,
Whit

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So I have a recipe you will LOVE! It is healthy, easy, and delicious!

    Spicy Chicken Stir Fry


    2 Tsp Peanut Oil
    1/4 Tsp Red Pepper Flakes
    2 Chicken Breasts cut into medium size pieces
    1/3 Cup Asparagus Tips
    1/3 Cup Carrots
    1/4 Cup Onions
    1/3 Cup Snow Peas
    2 Tbsp of Sliced Almonds
    2 Tsp Soy Sauce


    Add peanut oil as well as red Pepper Flakes to a hot skillet. Allow chicken to cook all the way through then add remaining ingredients. Serve over brown rice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Had to correct my spelling . . .
    Whit! I has been one of those days that drags on and on, nothing goes right, and you just want to quit UNTIL now! This made my day, scratch that it made my week, already! As you know from my text message yesterday, I read your blog everyday at work, or rather I should say I depend on your blog as my afternoon entertainment/distraction. It allows me stayed tuned in on the wild life of Whitney since you picked up and moved away from me. :( I miss you and our talks more than ever now. Not having you in San Diego has been a big loss for me.
    XOXO,
    Your number one BLOG fan! aka EJ

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait to make this recipe. Yummy! And I can't wait for you to come see me and vice versa :)

    ReplyDelete