Monday, October 26, 2009

Magic Monday

Most Mondays I find myself making the trek back to SD from LA. I generally open the sunroof, roll down the windows, let my hair blow with the wind, and indulge my senses in the ocean air. And I let my mind wander. It wanders to the past, memories with family & friends, my career aspirations, and the weekly to-do-list. But most importantly and frequently, my mind wanders to the previous weekend spent with arguably the most amazing man I've ever encountered (2nd from my dad of course).

I relish in the sweet words that he speaks which let me know that I'm special to him. I chuckle at the corky/goofy things we've done together. But mainly, I get lost in the awe and magic that with his touch he is able to ease my body and soul.

While we have both suffered our fair share of heartache and disappointment separately, I truly believe deep in my heart that we will experience a very beautiful and bright future together.

And that starts my week off just right (insert the biggest smile imaginable).

No comments:

Post a Comment