Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Hodgepodge of Stuff

I missed my first Monday of blogging in 34 posts yesterday. It is not because I didn't want to blog. Honest. And I am not even blaming it on the fact that my computer is (STILL) not here. I was truly ill. Fever, stuffy nose, sinus infection (although I don't have sinus issues), headache, and nausea. Clearly, all signs point to being love sick.


But really, I believe it is that time of year. Viruses are spreading like wild fires all the way down from LA. So hence, my energy level was too low to actually type. It was even too low to eat for the majority of the day. Precisely when you know I am sick because I love a good meal or four per day.


Despite the Monday blues, the weekend was relaxed. I spent time with a variety of old friends that I hadn't taken the time to see lately. I was able to catch up and remember why I am so blessed (yet again) with great people in my life.


From the Haunted Hotel to Basic & bowling to cold brews to dog walks to vino & antipasta all the way to my Broncos (5-0 baby) defeating Jebber's Pat's, it was a phenomenal weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment