Friday, October 9, 2009

Friday's Wish List

Friday has become sort of a poetry blogging day lately. Mainly because my energy level is lowered on the last day of the work week, and I can write poems fairly quickly on Thursdays (something about sitting at Barnes Tennis Center inspires me...creepy, right?).

However, the poem that I wrote yesterday is more intimate and will remain a secret until mid-December. It is for two very special people in my life, and it describes their love. So sorry to disappoint.

At the present, I am more concerned with a plethora of things. My laptop being (hopefully) somewhere in route to CA. My car making it here by the 21st. My financial woes being solved albeit a glorious full-time position or ingenious business plan. Finishing my book. Developing a consulting firm. However, these are all par to my worries of my special friend.

When you care about someone, it is troubling to see them upset, sad, angry, etc. It is double the heart wrench when they are not feeling well and you are miles away. I feel utterly helpless in regard to caring for this special manfriend. I have said a few extra prayers to the Lord above on watching over him allowing for a speedy (like within minutes in a perfect world) recovery.

So if you are listening oh Heavenly Father, can you please please make this happen? Thank you in advance!

No comments:

Post a Comment