Monday, September 14, 2009

Love Me Some Family Time


I am exhausted. The thought of writing right now is definitely feeling more like a chore than theraputic. Vegas truly does suck the life out of you...

I am thoroughly impressed with myself as I did not gamble one penny while on vaca in sin city. The act of throwing my money away is about the most unappealing idea in my opinion. I watched my brother and mother drop hundo after hundo on everything from the penny slots to the craps table. I watched $400 disappear in three minutes, literally. How is that humanly possible?

Aside from going gambling free, I absolutely enjoyed spending time with my family. I have come to cherish the time we spend together, even if it is just for a few days. The conversations, the laughs, the jokes, and the stories are very precious to me. My family is one of a kind, and they truly do embrace those important in our lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment