Wednesday, September 23, 2009

I Think I Need a Nap...

Clearly, I have been incredibly tired lately. If my schedule wasn't telling me this, my body gladly decided to reinforce. I took a 3 hour nap yesterday then slept for 10 hours. And I was struggling to even get out of bed. Signs of being less tired don't look good either.

I have generally not needed a lot of sleep in my life. My metabolism and dynamic energy have always kept me going and going and going. But in the past year, I have noticed a pressing need for sleep. I hope this is an indication of the PB mentality and not another con of pushing 30. If so, I will freak out (even more than I already am).

On a lighter note, I am super stoked to take the red eye home tomorrow night. Family time has become so important and precious over the past few months. Despite the difficult summer that the Collins Clan endured, it no doubt has made us closer and stronger.

Today my writing and research for the book is about family. And the more I think about it, the more I realize how much I love my family with each day.

No comments:

Post a Comment