Thursday, September 24, 2009

Life is Good Today...

This morning, I awoke to a gorgeous sunset followed by an amazing run on the beach and an intense tennis workout. I successfully got the boys off to school, and even managed to squeeze in a hot cup of tea. My errands have almost all been completed and its only 9am.

To make things even more exciting, Grandma Yikes gave me a fabulous idea for a side business. I actually cannot believe that I haven't thought of this idea before. Who knew a sweet little old lady from Hartford, CT could come up with such a brilliant idea that might just change my life?!

And to top off the day, I am headed home to see the family (baby Bishop!!!), witness the bonding of two love birds, watch UK rock the gaytors, and spend time with my very, very special friend.

What more could a girl ask for?

No comments:

Post a Comment