Tuesday, October 16, 2018

The Thompson Fall Bucket List: Carve Jack-O-Lanterns

The kids begged me last year to carve our pumpkins into jack-o-lanters, but I didn't think that they were ready. We decorated them with kid-friendly kits from Target which seemed more age appropriate. Truth be told, as a kid we did more painting pumpkins than carving so it isn't my expertise. However, I did add it to our fall bucket list to simply give it a try. I picked up some supplies at Target and we picked pumpkins from Gallrein this year.





















The kids put on some Halloween attire and sat on the island to carve. It was a great way to start our Sunday morning. Their eye lit up with every move and they couldn't wait until night to see them actually glow like jack-o-lanterns!

No comments:

Post a Comment