Monday, October 15, 2018

Flat Stanley: A Derby Dinner Play

We had a fantastic morning at our first Derby Dinner Children's play of the season. This is our 3rd year getting season tickets and I decided that all of the big kids are ready to enjoy this experience. Even little Salem got to tag along to see Flat Stanley. We arrived earlier than usual to get cozy and enjoy breakfast. The kids were so excited to enjoy french toast sticks & chocolate milk. They each fixed their own plate and hauled it back to our table. I know people thought I was crazy lugging in these 4 littles to see a play, but they were honestly the best behaved for the show. They laughed and clapped and wondered in amazement at the acting. The cast was phenomenal and the story was fun & whimsical. Theater is such a special gift and I love sharing this experience with my kids!












No comments:

Post a Comment