Wednesday, September 27, 2017

Brighton's Big Boy Room

I always know its baby time when my {not so little baby} get his/her own big kid room. In this case, Brighton turned 2 and got a big boy room in the same week! I have always felt it is easier to get things done when the new baby is still residing in my tummy rather than the outside world! Plus it gives the "big" kid a chance and time to get acquainted with his new room.

Going with the sports theme and making it so he can have sleepovers with his brother or friends, I opted for another PBK spread. He absolutely loves it and can be found laying on his bed saying "night-night!" Not yet buddy!

















The small details are perfection with some great artwork that mirrors the other kids' rooms found at PBK and Hobby Lobby. Apparently retro sports is in these days! And with his new birthday toys, he has already filled up his new toy chest!

I think he is going to love being a big boy and having his own "big boy" space :)

No comments:

Post a Comment