Monday, February 27, 2017

They Say Its Your Birthday...Cheers to 34!

New Year, New Birthday! And for a girl who loves summer but was born in the dead of winter, having a weekend of 60 degree weather was an amaszing gift in itself!

Friday we headed to the zoo for later afternoon fun. It was the perfect way to stretch our legs and enjoy the sunshine. Saturday I got in a killer workout at BYou Fitness then roamed the aisles of Target silently while sipping my Starbucks. Heaven for this momma! I also hit up the mall just to walk around which I have not done in ages. I indulged in some of my favorite foods & drinks...sushi, shrimp, champagne, steak & peanut butter chocolate deliciousness!

I was showered with love from family & friends in the forms of balloons, cards, & gifts. My favorite being the "Safe in the Arms of an Angel" Precious Moment from my mommy & daddy to remember our sweet angel baby by! What a low key yet special weekend & birthday 34 turned out to be!













No comments:

Post a Comment