Thursday, June 16, 2016

Adelaide Jane: PreK Here She Comes!

I sort of just can't believe that my big girl is heading to official Pre-K. It is so surreal and ages me a bit ;) She has such a zest for learning and truly adores school like her mother. She has grown so much over this past school year. I can see it in her coloring, her language, her reading comprehension, her interactions, and her daily life. I am proud of her and I am so happy that we chose Saw Mill Club to begin her education.




some of her friends: Adelaide, Faith & Milania







 
 
It was so fun to congratulate and celebrate the Adventurers moving up! They sang adorable songs, displayed their artwork, and munched on cake to commemorate the day.


BFFS: Adelaide & Caileigh

Ms. Gina & Adelaide


Ms. Jamie & Adelaide

Ms. Joanne & Adelaide

Adelaide digging her end of school goodie pail from her teachers


No comments:

Post a Comment