Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Cupid's Month: February 2016

February has always been one of my favorite months. I love the end of winter, Valentine's Day chocolates, fresh flowers, my birthday celebration, champagne delights, birthday cake, cute jammies on the kids, hearts galore, and the general feeling of February.



This year with three kids I tried my hardest to keep up with the V-day fun as best I could. We managed to get in snuggles in pjs, bake purple pancakes, have Cupid stop by with goodies, and enjoy a yummy breakfast.











 
My little helper












Adelaide and I enjoyed some mommy and me pampering with manicures...purple of course!


Little miss made some sweet crafts at school to commemorate the holiday...




And some cool Valentine's for her classmates and teachers...



Actual Valentine's Day was not the best as you might recall. I spent it with baby Brighton in the hospital, Ryan shuffled Aspen back and forth, and Adelaide enjoyed a cooking class & play date with Allie. Nonetheless, we all felt the love surrounding us by family and friends, nurses and doctors as we prayed for Brighton be get better!












I hope you enjoyed Valentine's Day and all the love it brings along!

No comments:

Post a Comment