Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Bless This Child: BKT


The first weekend in December we hosted our family for the baptism of our baby boy Brighton Kevin. Words cannot express the love and faith that have surrounded this sweet baby since he was in my womb. So it meant the world to have our family here to celebrate!

 

Mimi dressed Brighton in his daddy's baptismal outfit...



And we attempted a family photo before the baptism...



Aunt Kiki & Uncle Peter are his godparents and I can't think of two better people to be there for our son. Peter checked in on me the entire pregnancy and Kiki was just as scared as me throughout the whole process. They both hold Brighton in a special place in their hearts.











Proud Mimi & Papa of our little miracle baby boy...




Love my family so very much (but missing Shane, Amanda, & Sawyer!)...





Aunt Bees & Soon-to-be Uncle Robbie loving on the baby boy Bees named...


We are forever blessed with God's grace and the struggle that He spared us for our son Brighton Kevin. He is truly a great gift from the Lord and I hope Brighton will always know the blessing that he is to us.


No comments:

Post a Comment