Thursday, September 24, 2015

The Thompson Fall Bucket List: Sipping Apple Cider

Last year we discovered Thompson's Cider Mill a mere 5 minutes from our house. A beautiful property with a little barn perfect for cider making and sipping. Cinnamon sugar donuts and apples for sale too of course.

The kids were too little last time to really enjoy the cider and the donuts, but this year they were all over it. They sat on the bench in 7th heaven enjoying an afternoon treat.

It made my heart smile to see the two of them so happy and excited over the little things in life...a characteristic that I have always prided myself on until this year. Nice to see it shining through in my little apples!

And just thinking that next year another little apple of my eye will be along for the ride too!

















No comments:

Post a Comment