But a few other stories that caught my attention and were a little less dark include:
- A Justin Bieber roast on Comedy Central featuring Shaq, Snoop Dogg, and Martha Stewart.
- The Feds released a list of 500 plus colleges that are in financial trouble. The list can be found on www.gerriwillis.com. Click here for the full list.
- China is looking to expand their Navy, and they're coming to the U.S. for help. Admiral Wu wants to send officers to the Kennedy School of Government at Harvard for training.
- Mc Ds is piloting a new trend of offering breakfast all day. For me, this could not be any more exciting. I absolutely love breakfast all the time, especially during my pregnancies. I could eat an egg McMuffin every day.
- Serena Williams won her 700th match at the Miami Open. I worked for this tournament for several years. It is one of my absolute favorites. It isn't just about tennis. It is about entertainment. And the players love, love, love playing there.
- At a Kenyan school, terrorists killed 147 targeting Christians. This is not a feel-good story of course, but the Pope rose to the occasion speaking out against the attacks.
- According to a poll, the Islamic religion is the fastest growing religion in the world. Muslims will outnumber Christians by 2070.
Given so much turmoil over religious freedom and religious differences as of late, I truly hope you each had a wonderful Easter or Passover with family and friends. May the Lord bless you in all His ways.