Thursday, March 5, 2015

Life Letters (February): Cooking (Part Three)

Freezer meals are genius. Honestly whoever invented them deserves a medal of some sort. I always make about 5 or 6 before I have a baby because who wants to cook when they have a newborn? Not this girl.

But sometimes, other than when I have a newborn, I don't feel like cooking ;) So to have a few options in the freezer that I can just pop into the crockpot and let simmer all day is music to my ears.

pre-labeled bags

all my meats


So over the weekend, I spent some time making freezer meals for the spring/summer when I am just too tired or busy to think about cooking for the family. I choose the following recipes because they seemed fairly easy, are things that we typically enjoy, and had a variety of tastes/flavors.

1. Chicken, Broccoli & Rice Casserole





2. Italian Chops


pork chops & Italian dressing...can't get any easier!


3. Teriyaki Chicken







4. Chicken Fajitas





5. Pot Roast & Veggies




And viola I have five freezer meals for future dinners :)





No comments:

Post a Comment