Saturday, November 1, 2014

Our Give Thanks Bucket List: November 2014

2014 has been a great year for our family. We have been so fortunate to welcome Aspen into our family as well as my niece Boston. We have traveled, spent time with family & friends, enjoyed good health, and made the most of the past 10 months. So I decide we should focus on that which we are thankful for throughout the month of November. And what better way to celebrate all that we are so blessed/thankful for than to live out a Give Thanks Bucket List.




And of course I had to show the three four (Beaumont counts too!) most important people in my life just how blessed I am to have them...




Follow us along this month to see how our family spends quality time together reflecting and being thankful for all the Lord has given/shown us! And may you have a very happy November with all of your blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment