Tuesday, September 2, 2014

The Road to Turning Two

I'm a total birthday person. I believe in celebrating big time...especially when it comes to my kids! So I wanted to make sure the week leading up to Adelaide's 2nd birthday was filled with lots of fun & many of her favorite things!

We visited with animals big & small at the Stamford Museum & Nature Center as well as Muscoot Farms where Adelaide helped put the animals "night night."









We spent a lot of time splashing around in the water...at the pool, the splash park, and anywhere in between.







We stopped by the Chappaqua library for storybooks-turned-short-films.



We played with our friends and met their new siblings!

baby Alexander

Caileigh, Aidan, Adelaide, Aspen, Alexander, & Olivia


We indulged in special treats daily :)




candy bracelet!



I hope that Adelaide will always remember how special she is to me and how special her birthday is to Ryan & I. Always!

No comments:

Post a Comment