Friday, August 1, 2014

A Kentucky Summer

We spent the latter part of July in Kentucky. Meeting my sweet niece Boston, evening swimming, loads of ice cream, and loving on our sweet family were the highlights of the trip. While three weeks flew by, I am so thankful for the time we were able to spend with everyone.

Adelaide & Bishop

all the grandkids!

the girls :)

my sweet Godson & nephew

Bishop's city swim meet


baby Boston




mailing letters at the Science Center


cousin Kendahl



twinkies Adelaide & Cooper

mesmerized by Uncle Shane on the diving board

my baby boy

meeting great-grandma Lee

Papa & Aspen...aka twins!


Collins and her baby cousin


my heart

Planes: Fire & Rescue

happy baby

Coopie & her baby cousin

park kinda night

I hope everyone has been enjoying their summer...cannot believe it is August already!

No comments:

Post a Comment