Sunday, December 1, 2013

Our 12 Days of Christmas

Last year we made a Christmas Bucket List which was loads of fun. But I felt incredibly rushed and in a mad dash to make little checks gingerbread men/holly stickers off the list. However I liked how it allowed us to embrace the holiday season and get out of the house (or snuggle inside) during the New York winter cold.

So this year I decided to make a 12 Days of Christmas list for our family to enjoy the fun things about the season. We have a lot of travel for the month of December so I wanted the list to be simple & attainable yet true to Christmas & all its cheer.

Because we have an early trip out to California to see our friends Leo & Marissa get married, we will complete a few days then finish up our list upon our return to New York. I, for one, am thrilled to be getting started.




I hope you are gearing up for the most wonderful time of the year!

No comments:

Post a Comment