Thursday, April 25, 2013

There's a Party Going On Right Here...

...a celebration to last another year



Basically how I felt when we ventured back to Kentucky for the week. We had three, count 'em, one, two, three birthday parties to attend. I truly feel blessed to be able to travel back to My Old Kentucky Home to celebrate and share special times with family & friends.

First we attended Milly & Clarabelle's 2nd birthday party with a Dr. Suess theme. So cute and creative! Sara had all sorts of fun kid activities set up in their backyard, and we really enjoyed seeing friends! I didn't get a chance to snap a photo of the birthday girls as I was juggling the camera & Adelaide...plus they were too fast for me to catch ;)



Next up we surprised my sister-in-law Kara with a 35th birthday girls night out. An ice cream social theme as she considers it to be a food group ;) The decor was adorable and the delicious desserts were tasty. We served a birthday martini as well as cake pops, frozen yogurt with all the toppings you can imagine, colored popcorn, & more!




Last but certainly not least, we got all dolled up for Collins' 2nd birthday party and rocked it out with Hello Kitty! There were babies and kids galore ranging from three months to twelve years old, all playing in the jumpy or driving electrical cars or stuffing their faces with pizza & cupcakes. It meant so much to me for Adelaide & I to be able to be there for this little princess' celebration!




Looking forward to many more birthday celebrations with our family & friends!



No comments:

Post a Comment