Thursday, February 28, 2013

February Date: Dinner at Nessa & a Romantic Movie

For the month of love, I had a very romantic date planned to sort of be a kick-start into Valentine's Day. Despite the horrific snow storm that swept the Northeast, our roads were cleared and Ms. Bedi was ready to watch Adelaide. I was all dolled up in my skinny jeans and pink & green tweed jacket prepped for date night. Well we pulled up to Nessa in Port Chester for Ryan to let me out while he parked the car. It didn't take but a few seconds for me to realize that I was going to be sick. So I proceeded to projectile vomit 5 times steps from the entrance. Perfect. Feeling much better though, I waltzed in and was seated. Ryan and I ordered an appetizer and our meals as I was confident that I would be able to eat since my stomach was soothed and my headache was a distant memory. Ha ha ha silly me. I took one bite of the appetizer and realized that was a horrible idea.


I made the waitress take a picture for proof of date :)


Needless to say, I boxed up my dinner and we hit the road home. In the middle of the night, Ryan came running in the guest room (after I had finally fallen asleep post extreme fever) huffing & puffing saying that he had just thrown up. Excellent.

We ended up watching Hope Springs on NetFlix as our romantic movie while wallowing in our failed date night & yucky sickness. So much for that sultry adult night out!

We are hoping March's date isn't such a bust!!

No comments:

Post a Comment