Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Santa Visits Adelaide

Because we were heading to Louisville on December 9th, I called up to the North Pole to work out a little deal with Mr. Claus. I explained to him that I wasn't in the business of shipping gifts from KY to NY and if he could be so kind as to visit the Ms. Adelaide a few weeks before Christmas then I would be one happy momma.

 

He agreed. See the proof above. 

 
Just as I suspected, she L.O.V.E.D. seeing gifts from Santa all set out. She was amazed with her little cupcake rattle, You Are My Cupcake book, and Little Tikes Cupcake Kitchen set. She also enjoyed opening her presents from mommy & daddy which included a few outfits for Valentine's Day, an equestrian-esque outfit, snowboots, and a Minnie Mouse coat/mittens/hat set.
 
She even helped daddy open his gifts.
 
Beau received some new toys and delicious doggy treats. Santa said he had been pretty good this year given all that he has been through...you know with the skunking & new sibling.
 
I have a *slight* feeling that Old Saint Nick is going to be making an appearance at Mimi & Papa's house on Christmas Eve too...
 
Hope you all have been nice!

No comments:

Post a Comment