Thursday, August 2, 2012

36 Weeks = 9 Months = 7 Pound Baby



Dearest Sweet Baby T,

Today marks 36 weeks which means 9 months of pregnancy glory. While a full-term pregnancy is actually 40 weeks, you are free to come anytime you would like now. According to our sonogram from Monday, you are 6 lbs 9 oz and have the potential to grow up to 2 more pounds before you make your grand arrival should you decide to nestle in my tummy for another 4 weeks. *pretty please do not be a 9 pounder*

You are head down and have been for quite sometime so no worries about being breeched. YAY! I greatly appreciate you turning and moving into my pelvis area. It will hopefully make things less complicated come delivery time and has allowed me to actually see the space between my boobs and belly again :)

Active baby does not even begin to describe you! You are always on the move inside my tummy. From the kicks to the stretches to the yawns, it is one big party up in there apparently.

Dad has been singing to you, bless your little ears for having to hear it, but *at least* he doesn't do his high pitched female singer impersonation for you! I've been reading you stories while in the nursery rocker. You listen so intently. Your big brother Beau loves to rest his head on my tummy to hear your heartbeat. Sometimes he even sweetly places his paw on me as to say hello little sibling.

We are all ready to meet you. Whenever you are ready. No pressure or anything, but sooner rather than later is preferred :)



Love,

Your Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment