Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Weekend Treats: Family Fun Edition

It was a Thompson/Corrigan weekend with two event-filled gatherings on Saturday & Sunday. My MIL turned 60 on April 19th so we threw her a surprise 60th birthday party Saturday evening. Decked out in pink (her fave color), guests gathered at Casa de Corrigan to stun the birthday girl. Appetizers & drinks were enjoyed by all...well I guzzled the bottled water, but the other guests got their drink on.








b-day girl, mommy, & I

hubby & I

Lee sisters

Grandma Lee & Amanda

Grandpa Lee

Sherri & the b-day girl


Sunday morning we celebrated our nephew, Kendahl's, baptism during a ceremony at St. Bernards. Ryan & I were proud to become his Godparents as he enters into his faith journey with the Lord. Babies are so precious and fragile so to see them blessed before God in the Catholic church brings such peace & simplicity to my heart.

Kendahl Howard Corrigan

the Corrigan Clan

Godparents & Godson

Godchildren

Nana, Pops, & their grandkids 
The Thompson & Corrigan fams



No comments:

Post a Comment