Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Tay Tay Graduates From College

It is hard to believe that my baby sister is finished with college. Despite only being 7 years younger than me, I still see that little 6 year old playing with her barbies or chasing my friends around our basement with a butcher knife (yes, true story). But the truth is she is a 22 year old woman who in about to face adult life and all that comes with it.


And I couldn't be a more proud big sister...



team UK grads




does this setting look familiar?

just the 6 of us

sibs

Tay & David

Rupp

Yay Taylor Christine Collins!


so proud!

celebrate!

my parents are finally tuition free

the grad & I

UK grads



Cheers to you Tay and all that lies ahead! I know you will do amazing things with your career, relationships, and life itself. I can't wait to see it all unfold!!

No comments:

Post a Comment