Thursday, February 23, 2012

Scrapbooking Fun: Honeymoon Edition

With my stuff being in storage, I had a difficult time keeping up on my scrapbooking. The majority of our wedding scrapbook had been completed in a mad dash post honeymoon, pre NY house hunting trip. But there is always more to add.

I knew I couldn't just quit cold turkey or I would get too far behind, too overwhelmed, and possibly quit my whole scrapbooking thing for good. So I used an entire carryon bag for all of our honeymoon memorabilia and crafty supplies to scrapbook over Christmas. With an 18 hour drive down to Naples, Taylor & I enjoyed a little fun putting pages together while Bishop & Collins slept (try crafting with two babies crawling around & grabbing for everything!). Then to remain calm during the UK/UL basketball game on NYE, I worked on the remaining pages.

Here's how they turned out:

perfect title page

heading to Aussie land...

flying clear across the world and landing in the am

Sydney sightseeing

the Blue Mountains

Wildlife park & wine tasting

farmer's market & beach day

Bula Fiji!

Sigatoka River Safari

sun & sand & champagne

relaxing & spa days

romantic dinner for 4

back to reality :(

No comments:

Post a Comment