Friday, October 14, 2011

Jewel Mint

When I need advice on faith, I turn to Rachie. When I need advice on relationships, I turn to mom Kendahl Kelley Allison everyone. And when I need advice on fashion, I turn to Nikki also known as Bedazzles After Dark.

So when she blogged about Jewel Mint, a new online jewelry shop...think the Sole Society of jewelry, I had to check it out. Each month you are presented with a gallery of jewelry based off of your initial style which is determined by a series of questions you answer when setting up the account. You can choose to skip the month if nothing tickles your fancy or you can choose a piece for $29.99.

I am not huge on jewelry, never have been, but I had been eyeing this pair of earrings ever since I signed up. The Bella Flora earrings kept flirting with me and I finally caved once I received my half off coupon. So I scored these pretty dangles for only $14.99!





I cannot wait to pair them with this fabulous skirt, a simple white top, and these mustard heels for the bridesmaid brunch in November!

back of skirt 
front of skirt


versatile heels ;)

**skirt courtesy of Maren owned and designed by my good friend Marea Clements

No comments:

Post a Comment