Sunday, August 7, 2011

Happy 35th Anniversary Mommy & Daddy!

Toasting to a fairy-tale story couple...my 'rents! Whoever said love at first sight doesn't exist need only look as far as my mom & dad. A brief edition of their romance: my dad saw my mom at a basketball game post high school and comments to his best friend David Duke that he will marry that girl. DD laughs in his face. A year later he finally gets a lunch date with her. 6 weeks later my dad pops the question. 3 months after their first date they marry on August 7th, 1976. Today marks their 35th wedding anniversary. Still in love after all those years, 4 kids, 2 grandkids, and 6 dogs.


See folks, fairy-tales do come true ;)

Dancin' at Amanda & Shane's Wedding

Cheering on the CATS

Slow dancing at Kendahl & Peter's Wedding

No comments:

Post a Comment