Friday, July 1, 2011

Advice for the Bride

A few tips I received on my bachelorette party weekend that I would like to share with Amanda (and all the brides-to-be):


ignore the side photo...the darn thing wouldn't turn properly


               Advice (Giver): Our Grade                                                Notes
  1. never go to bed mad (mommy): F                        we fail miserably at this one
  2. live.laugh.love. (tay-tee-bees): A+                       we excel with flying colors at this advice
  3. pick your battles wisely (ken): B                           I don't really do a good job of this
  4. use your bargaining power (JL): A-                      we know how to use this little trick
  5. Ryan was voted off the decorating committee (SIL): B+    working diligently on this
  6. always kiss goodnight (B): A-                                so long as we are not mad, we do well
  7. keep the "high positives" in your relationship (KP): B     need improvement, mostly on my side 
  8. say "I love you"every day (Kimmie): A+                 always said even if we are feuding
  9. enjoy every moment and make sure he knows you're the boss (Aham): A-  sans drama we do ok
  10. life outlined with prayer never unravels (mommy T): B+    I'd like to say A, but we often falter

No comments:

Post a Comment